The symposium will be held at The Congress Centre, a brand-new conferencing facility located near to Reims city centre. The venue is easily accessible by foot from the conference hotel, Best Western de la Paix. This area is easily accessible by bus/train/taxis.
As conference rooms tend to be cold, attendees are advised to bring along a cardigan/sweater.
Transport on arrival
Reims: An easy-to-reach destination
At the intersection of highways :
- A4 - E50 (Paris -Strasbourg-Germany)
- A26 - E17 (Lille -Lyon-Mediterranean)
- A34 - E46 (Ardennes -Belgium)
Reims at 45 'from Paris-Est and 30' from Roissy Charles De Gaulle by the TGV Est Européen:
2 TGV stations:
- Reims center (a few minutes walk from the Convention Centre): 8 trains/day from Paris-Est in 45 '
- Champagne Ardenne station in Bezannes (5 km from Reims city centre): 3 trains/day from Paris-Est in 40 ' and 9 interconnections with the national network (Roissy Charles de Gaulle - 30 ', Marne la Vallée - 30', Massy - 1h, Strasbourg - 1h50, Nantes - 3h15, Rennes - 3h17, Bordeaux - 4h36.
Your itinerary : SNCF
Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport: 30 minutes by TGV
Paris Orly airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by shuttle
Paris-Vatry airport: 1 hour by shuttle
Your itinerary: Airports of Paris