UFR Médecine - Pharmacie
51 rue Cognacq-Jay
BY CAR :
To the A4 highway:
- Take the Saint-Rémi exit – Direction of Epernay
- At the first roundabout (large red fireplace), take the first right
(Avenue du Maréchal Juin)
- At the second roundabout, take the second right.
- At the third roundabout, take the first right.
- At the fourth roundabout, take the parking entrance of the UFR of
Médecine-Pharmacie immediately right.
BY TRAM :
- From the downtown train station :
Take the tram line A, get off at the Médiathèque Croix Rouge station
- From the Champagne- Ardenne train station :
Take the tram line B, get off at the Léon Blum station.
Take the stairs like the below picture.
The symposium will be held at The Congress Centre, a brand-new conferencing facility located near to the Reims centre city. This area is easily accessible by bus/train/taxis.
As conference rooms tend to be cold, attendees are advised to bring along a cardigan/sweater.
Transport on arrival
Reims: An easy-to-reach destination
At the intersection of highways :
- A4 - E50 (Paris -Strasbourg-Germany)
- A26 - E17 (Lille -Lyon-Mediterranean)
- A34 - E46 (Ardennes -Belgium)
Your itinerary : Google map - Michelin
Reims at 45 'from Paris-Est and 30' from Roissy Charles De Gaulle by the TGV Est Européen:
2 TGV stations:
* 2 Train stations Reims center (a few minutes walk from the Convention Center):
8 trains/day from Paris-Est in 45 '
* Champagne Ardenne Train Station in Bezannes (5 km from the Center of Reims)
3 trains/day from Paris-Est in 40 '
9 interconnections with the national network (Roissy Charles de Gaulle - 30 ', Marne la Vallée - 30', Massy - 1h, Strasbourg - 1h50, Nantes - 3h15, Rennes - 3h17, Bordeaux - 4h36, London –
Your itinerary : SNCF
Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport: 30 minutes by TGV
Paris Orly airport: 1 hour and 30 minutes by shuttle
Paris-Vatry airport: 1 hour by shuttle
Your itinerary: Airports of Paris